Are you a massage therapist looking for a truly supportive work environment with great pay, constant learning opportunities, and the opportunity to work collaboratively alongside medical professionals?
Performance & Recovery Labs is a women-owned and led, multi-modality sports performance practice in central Boulder, CO. We foster a professional, supportive, and collaborative environment for all our practitioners and clients. For us, sports massage is an integral part of putting it all together for our patients. It is both performance and recovery-based. At PR Labs, you will be working with our medical professionals as a peer, helping to create treatment plans as part of the collaborative team for our clients. Your input and voice are supported and we want to see you thrive and flourish in your career.
The demand for quality bodywork in Boulder has only increased and we are currently hiring massage therapists looking for steady employment. Additional modalities we would be interested in adding to our clinic include NMT, MAT, Thai, Ashiatsu, cupping, and assisted sports stretching. If you are a massage therapist who loves their work but doesn’t love dealing with the overhead and headaches of running your own office, we could be a great fit for you!
We are hiring for our morning & afternoon/evening shifts and one (1) Saturday per month.
Morning shift: 8:30 am-2 pm.
Afternoon/evening shift: 2:15 pm-7 pm.
Saturday shift: 10 am-3 pm or 9 am-2 pm.
Salary: $52.00 – $60.00 per hour
What we require:
- currently licensed in Colorado
- carry current liability insurance (ABMP or AMTA)
- have a clear DORA record
- work history will be confirmed
- the ability to be a communicative, collaborative member of a medical team
- that you are a consistent, professional, responsible co-worker and employee
What we offer:
- Competitive pay percentage, based on experience and skill. Tipping is accepted, Venmo or cash.
- Online scheduling platform
- 6-hour shifts, 15 or 30 min between sessions
- Flexible PTO
- No non-compete clause in contract
- Partial to full CEU reimbursement on pre-approved CEU classes
- Clinic takes care of sheets, lotion, scheduling, and bookkeeping.
- Direct deposit ADP payroll every other week
- Work closely with other sports medicine practitioners on patient care
- Supportive, positive work environment
- Clinic owned & run by 20+ year massage therapist
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- License reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
Get in touch with Kate via our contact page to set up a call to see if PR Labs would be a good fit for you!