If you would like to schedule with one of our Sports Medicine Associates or Personal Trainers, please choose one of these buttons
NEW CLIENTS or NEW APPOINTMENTS for PR Labs.
Book your appointment now, for the bodywork you need when you want it. Please use the menu below to select the length of session, and massage therapist.
For your first appointment, you will be required to create an account, and put a credit card on file. You will not be charged until your appointment.
Our scheduling system can send you an email confirmation and reminders. You must opt-in when you create your account.
Performance & Recovery Labs are not responsible for confirming or reminding clients of appointments. Our auto email and text reminder service is offered as a courtesy. We are not responsible for incorrectly typed emails, emails sent to spam folders or bounces from email service providers.
CHANGE OR CANCELLATION with PR Labs.
You can change or cancel your appointment before the 48-hour cancellation window using the button below. If you need to cancel, if it is less than 48 hours notice, you will need to call or text at (720) 600-2208
- All COVID-19 state & federal mandates are followed. You are welcome to wear at mask; therapists may also wear a mask. Each of our rooms has an HEPA air filter device.
- Tipping is never expected, but if you feel your therapist has gone above and beyond, it is accepted. Tipping is a transaction between therapist and client, meaning the tips must be given directly to the therapist via Cash, Venmo or the like. For more about our tipping policy, go here.
- Please arrive at least 5-minutes early for your appointment. This is especially true on your first visit.
- If you need to cancel less than 48-hours of your massage appointment you will need to text or call to let us know. We have a 48-hour notice cancellation policy, you will be charged full-price for missed appointments.
- If you no-show for an appointment, it is office policy to charge full-price for the session time booked.
- Our time is valuable. We only see a select number of clients a week to keep our work quality high. We ask that you respect our time, as we respect yours.