It is with cautious optimism that I write announcing our re-opening. I am really excited to get back to working with you and for life to resume a more familiar and comfortable cadence.
However, we are all aware that risks still exist and precautions must be in place to ensure safety for myself, my family, you my clients and our community. As more information comes to light from our Governor and our Health Department officials, I will be reassessing which procedures feel necessary and as always, I am open to your suggestions. My goal is to help us all to feel as comfortable as possible about this transition and know we are all in this together.
New Safety Procedures
- No new clients until (at least) July 2020.
- Kate will wear a manufactured, reusable mask with a P25 charcoal filter in sessions.
- We are asking that clients wear their own masks. We will have masks available for those that do not bring their own.
- We will ask clients to remove their shoes outside the session room
- We will ask clients wash their hands before the session and will provide clean hand towels
- There will be bigger gaps between sessions to allow clients cut down on clients passing in hallways, bathrooms, etc. This will allow more time to sanitize the office and table between clients.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car until Kate calls you to let you know it is time. Then we ask that you enter through the west-side (closest to Hwy 36) building door. Kate will be waiting for you at the office side-door to escort you.
The above is subject to change, based on communication from the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, who are still formulating who they think we should handle re-opening. We will of course conform with all their requirements, plus implement procedures appropriate to our location.