New scheduling system coming soon!
We’re excited to announce that PR Labs, Boulder Sports Physiotherapy, and The Chiro Lab are merging our scheduling systems into one: The Jane App! We know change can be challenging, so we’ve created this blog on what to expect with the changeover and some FAQs to answer your questions.
Why The Change?
Our goal is to create a streamlined experience for all of our patients with one centralized system. With this changeover, we hope to enhance your experience by simplifying the process of booking appointments and ensuring seamless coordination between different specialties. No more emails from different scheduling software for each of our practitioners! Now, you’ll receive your appointment confirmations and have access to all of your history in one place whether you see us for one of our specialties or all of them.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will this change occur?
- We will be transitioned to the new scheduling system beginning Monday, July 31st. We’ll send plenty of reminders leading up to the day of the changeover!
- Will I need to fill out more paperwork?
- The bad news is, yes, you will need to fill out more paperwork as we’ve updated some of the information in our forms.
- The good news is that you’ll only have to do it once, so if you book with another practitioner for another service, you won’t need to fill out all that paperwork again!
- What information will I need to provide?
- Because Jane is a secure scheduling software, credit card information will not transfer between systems. That means that we will need to capture your credit, FSA, or HSA card at your first appointment with us after the switchover. You can also add this information when you create an account. We’ll only need to do that once unless you need to update your payment information!
- What happens with my patient history?
- Your patient history will transfer from your practitioner’s old system to Jane, so they’ll have everything they need to continue with your care.
- How do I create an account?
- We’ll be sending you a welcome email with information on how to set up a Jane account. From there, you can fill out any necessary paperwork and securely provide your payment information so it’s all ready to go for your next appointment!
- What will happen with appointments that I’ve already booked?
- We will make sure any appointments that you previously booked that occur from July 31st onward will stay the same. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need confirmation, though!
- What do I do if I have a gift card or credits?
- We will honor all gift cards and account credits through Jane.
- Cancellation Policy – We ask that you inform us, either via email, text, or phone call within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment. Late cancellations less than 48 hours from your appointment time will result in a fee.
- Appointment Reminders – The Jane App send appointment confirmations at the time of booking as well as text and email reminders for appointments 3 days prior to your appointment, therefore we are not responsible for missed appointments.
- Zero Tolerance Policy – PR Labs prioritizes safety for patients and practitioners and has implemented a Zero Tolerance Policy to address any allegations of harassment or misconduct. Allegations will be thoroughly investigated, and if deemed reasonable, appropriate actions will be taken, including termination and reporting to relevant authorities.
- HIPAA Compliance – PR Labs practitioners and staff prioritize patient privacy, strictly adhering to HIPAA compliance regulations and ensuring that all personal health information remains confidential and is never shared without proper authorization.
Our goal is to provide the best possible care and experience for our patients and we believe combining services into one, convenient scheduling app will help achieve this with this new scheduling system! We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via phone or text at 720-600-2208 or via email at email@example.com if you have further questions or concerns!