Boulder Bodyworker Clinical & Sport Massage, is now Performance & Recovery Labs Sports Massage. The same great massage, same owner and staff, now with a new name and more amenities to chose from!
My new business venture is the realization of a long-held dream to create a “one-stop-shop” for the active & athletic humans to have the chance to work with amazing sports medicine providers, all in one office. I hope you will take a look at all the sports medicine associates we have in our new office and consider working with our team. Physical therapy, chiropractic, nutrition and more are available today, with more being added as time goes on. All the information about each provider is available on our website.
Additionally, we will be offering personal training on-site and, in the late fall (fingers crossed!) our recovery lab will be ready to be utilized. It includes a Sunlighten Infrared Sauna, ECB Cold Plunge pool and showering facilities.
You will see the logo & name change on our scheduling system in the next few days. Also, in order to make sure we don’t “miss” anyone with the transition, there will be a lot of Instagram posts detailing the change over as well.
Reminder of Covid protocols still in place:
• Please text us at (720) 600-2208 when you arrive in our parking lot.
• Please stay in your car until we text you to come in.
• Because of Covid, we are still not allowed to have clients sit in our lobby, and additionally, we don’t have anywhere for you to sit inside the office at this time.
• Masks are still required as we are a healthcare office. Until the Covid levels in Boulder County drop to a level that is deemed safe, healthcare offices are required to wear masks.
• Hand sanitizer is available upon entry to the office